April 30, 2018

Michelle Wolf full performance

Filed under: comedy,Trump — louisproyect @ 1:22 pm

1. She graduated from the College of William & Mary.

Comment by Tyler — April 30, 2018 @ 4:40 pm

2. Its not often that a person gets to say to the face of the elites, what pieces of shit they are and how they all work together(politicians & MSM) to present a distorted and often false(they fucking lie to us all imagine that)view of capitalism and the cronyism it creates. I think what Michelle Wolf did took GUTS and I know that by far it was the best most honest #WHCD EVER. MOST PRAISE to Michelle, she did a brave thing and the responses by most show that she stepped on some serious toes there.

Comment by firebrand — April 30, 2018 @ 5:13 pm

3. Michelle Wolf is my hero of the week. It took real balls to stand in front of the political and media elite and call them out on their LIES AND BULLSHIT! She was able to say TO THEIR FACES what MOST of us would love to say. She knew that she was gonna get flack over this but she did it anyway. More of our media figures should take stock of themselves and do what Michelle did, call those Bourgoise pieces of shit out on their constant profit generating(for themselves) lies and rhetorically dishonest economic policies.

Comment by firebrand — April 30, 2018 @ 5:21 pm

4. I really did not find it funny though. This on the other hand was funny.

Comment by Curt Kastens — April 30, 2018 @ 7:10 pm

5. Then there was this video which was even tens times funnier. I understand why the leaders of the military did not find the video up above funny but this is one that should have been broadcast over and over and over again on the Pentagram channel. If there were actually any real living people working in Arlington it would have been broadcast years ago.
    I am really astounded that the military got away with hyping Iranian jokes for 30 years and they never thought that the subject of this video was funny. The only conclusion I can reech is that they were paid to look the other way. That is all it took. Could it be because they are not alive but are just holograms created by the simulation that we live in?

Comment by Curt Kastens — April 30, 2018 @ 8:07 pm

6. Does anyone else besides me wonder if the environmental emergency is really this bad. Are the major world leaders just faking the news to distract humanity while it heads rapidly towards extinction? The world’s leadership which in which the UKSA has the leading role never really made the slightest attempt to solve the climate change problem. Now with the methane from the artic region being released in what will ever increasing amounts year by year it seems way to late to be able to solve the problem. That means that the leadership of the UKSA is infinately more evil than that of Hitler, Assad, Sadam, and Pol Pot put together. Furthemore if one considers what these UKSA leaders did in the 1930s and 40s to manipulate the German and Japanese leadership they were already worse than Hitler and Tojo put together.
    When Siagon fell back in April of 75 I was still a conservative catholic anti communist crusader for christ. What disappointed me about the fall of Siagon was not that it fell but that it fell without a climatic battle like Stalingrad or even Berlin. Now it has happened again only this time for much higher stakes. Grown men and women in charge of Battalions and even Birgades just stood by and watched and followed leaders that led them to completely irreverent battles while the planet was being lost. That is just fucking pathetic. A zillion times more criminal than killing a few dozen children of Marxist freedom fighters every day with barrel bombs or napalm. Does the Syrian army actually use naplam? I am sure it must. It is hard to intemidate people with out napalm.

Comment by Curt Kastens — April 30, 2018 @ 11:01 pm

7. Curt, you have not responded to my emails. I have told you twice to stop posting too much but you ignore me. From now on, do not post more than 3 times a day or I will ban you. You are abusing your privileges here and I am fed up.

Comment by louisproyect — April 30, 2018 @ 11:13 pm

8. Great show. Michelle Wolf was completely accurate, to my eyes and ears. I guess you could say she was the only real journalist in the room. It has been my experience that people, like Trump and his sycophants, who feel easy in mocking and insulting widely, do so because they claim it is ‘just joking’ and in any case they are privileged individuals whose “freedom of speech” has no need for restraint for courtesy, or civility, or even truthfulness; but it is these very kinds of people who have the thinnest skins (like soap bubbles) and can’t abide (or allow, if they have that power) others doing the same to them. Were I US president, I’d award Michelle Wolf the US Medal of Freedom. Many years ago, during the cold war, I read about the dissidents in Czechoslovakia, Poland, and Russia, using comedy as a means of dissident activity, a way for the powerless to begin regaining some small degree of power, of helping to unify the opposition to opposition by government, and to work toward a liberating revolution. This really goes back to the days of having court jesters: to remind the king of the true aspirations of the people. So, Michelle did good, and the spineless media will afterward waffle between praising the use of the 1st amendment, and criticizing MW’s performance, really because they are worried about losing “access” to the king and his court of corrupt feudal lords.

Comment by Manuel GarcĂ­a, Jr. — May 1, 2018 @ 1:57 am

9. “the opposition to oppression by government” (in the above)

Comment by manuelgarciajr — May 1, 2018 @ 1:58 am

10. Louis, those emails were such a long time ago I thought that their shelf life had expired.

Comment by Curt Kastens — May 1, 2018 @ 7:57 am