April 1, 2018

Support the revolutionary left in the Georgian Republic

Filed under: workers — louisproyect @ 4:10 pm

I urge friends and comrades to support this initiative.

I know the people who are behind it and they are revolutionary socialists. Every effort should be bent to help the leftwing grow in places like Georgia, Ukraine and Russia as a counterweight to the nationalist right.

1. I always like to support genuine revolutionary leftist movements, but I would exercise some caution in supporting groups that might seek to destabilize or undermine the Russian government. The last thing a genuine leftist would want to do is assist the CIA in its regime change efforts abroad.

Comment by Prole Center — April 1, 2018 @ 6:17 pm

2. But I am not a genuine leftist. I am an agent of the Rothschild/Soros globalist plot to destroy the Soviet Union. All these articles here are just clever camouflage to hide my true intentions.

Comment by louisproyect — April 1, 2018 @ 7:41 pm

3. Done.

Comment by Richard Menec — April 1, 2018 @ 9:20 pm

4. Is Prole center being satirical?

Comment by John Gamey — April 2, 2018 @ 6:31 pm

5. I fear not. Talks like Squealer in ‘Animal Farm’. That tone of ‘comradely’ advice along with a twisted narrative has an authentic Stalinist ring. ‘Surely no genuine leftist animal wants Farmer Jones to come back!’

Comment by Matthew Jackson — April 2, 2018 @ 10:02 pm

6. Support middle class union bureaucrats in Georgia, because they’re on the left wing of capital, and they have a red logo.

100 years since the failed Leninist revolution and the fellow travelers have learned absolutely nothing.

Meanwhile, in your own backyard, teachers in West Virginia and Oklahoma, and auto workers in the Midwest, are fighting against the bosses AND the union bureaucracy, and striking outside of and against the unions!

Wildcats and workers councils, not bourgeois elections and state sanctioned unions my friends.

Comment by Rebase — April 8, 2018 @ 6:41 am